How to meet the club
- Catch up with us on Tuesday nights at Kendal Wall between October and March
- You can find photos of club members on the KMC noticeboard near the reception desk at the wall so you know who to look out for.
- Meet up with us on an evening or weekend meet.
- Drop us a line first via the Get in Touch page so we know to look out for you.
How to join
- Fill in a Membership form (download as a PDF) and return it to the address on the form or, even easier, use the online membership form here.
Things you need to know
- You need to be 18 or over to join or attend meets.
- You need to have some climbing experience, indoors and preferably outdoors (e.g. you need to be able to belay safely).
- The club does not offer formal training. Therefore, we recommend that you take up an introductory course from a qualified instructor. We can point you in the right direction, but a good start is the Kendal Wall.
If you are new to climbing, there is some excellent advice in the BMC New Climbers guide.